One of the last things we did in California was visit SeaWorld. If you haven’t been to SeaWorld, I definitely recommend trying to get there. At SeaWorld, there are a lot of things to do!
You can find all of these great things at SeaWorld:
- The One Ocean show with Shamu – it was beautiful and entertaining and very well done
- Rides – there were rides for extreme thrill seekers and for younger and more tame people too
- Beautiful sights – the skyride and the Sky Tower allowed us to see the entire park and the beautiful scenery around San Diego
- Incredible Experiences – whether you want to swim with dolphins, touch the star fish or get splashed by a whale, you can do it all at Sea World!
- Education – several aquariums with information about sea life and creatures are around the park
- Thrills – Have a shark encounter and see polar bears, there’s excitement for everyone
SeaWorld had a lot more to offer than we expected and we really enjoyed ourselves. Take a look at the pictures from our visit.